STANDARD TO ALL ELITE MODELS
10 YEAR GUARANTEE
Elite Greenhouses guarantees that no aluminium part will rust, warp or be of an unmerchantable quality. Any part found wanting within these categories, providing the products have had normal use, will be replaced free of charge.
This guaranteee does not affect your statutory rights under the sale of goods act.
This guarantee does not cover broken glass or storm damage to the frame.
This guarantee covers your elite building for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
In the unlikely event of any guarantee issue or claim, proof of purchase will be required in the form of a merchants receipt.
1. All components conform to British Standards
2. With the exception of the Cold Frame, the aluminium gutters are built in as standard which add additional strength to the existing structure and allow for a rainwater collection kit to be fitted to collect and recycle the rainwater.
3. Stainless steel clips are used throughout which eradicate the fears of rust, warp and rot.
4. All buildings, with the exception of the Window Garden and 2′ long R-Type, come with at least one 4ft sq roof vent. Depending upon what the building is going to be used for, additional roof vents and side louvres can be purchased.
5. Fingertip sliding door(s) (not hinged) provide easy use.
6. Gutter, ridge and cills are in full lengths up to 20′.
7. If you require a base, Elite only supply bases made from aluminium. Removing the fear of rust, rot or warping and can also be powder coated to suit any greenhouse, unlike other base materials.
8. All of our frames come with a 10-year guarantee as standard.
9. Ground level access is standard on the Compact, Streamline, Craftsman, High Eave and Belmont models.